EACC Marketing Seminar: Digital Strategy and Trends for 2018Name: EACC Marketing Seminar: Digital Strategy and Trends for 2018Date: April 24, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM EDTEvent Description:The EACC is working with member company Solutions Unlimited, a virtual marketing and sales promotion agency, to connect EACC members (and others) to a series of marketing and sales promotion seminars designed for small to medium size businesses.
The EACC and Solutions Unlimited have partnered to invite Digital Agency Leader for B2B Kendra Ramirez as our featured speaker on April 24, 2018, with a focus on Digital Strategy and Trends for 2018. Kendra will share her insights, ideas and recommendations about how to use social media to grow your business.
Digital Strategy and Trends for 2018:
Who should attend?
- Don't get left behind. It's not too late to take advantage of digital without paying an arm and a leg. Learn what is working in digital and where digital is heading. Micro storytelling, Influencer marketing and Chat bots! Oh my!
- Let's build a framework for a successful digital plan for your business!
- Yes, we will address the changes that Facebook has made to Business Pages
- This session is top level, designed to help attendees determine if their social media strategies are appropriate - it is not a hands-on technical session.
- Leadership team members, sales and marketing staff, or anyone who has responsibility for leading or executing a digital marketing plan for 2018, especially for B2B efforts. Attendees will walk away with a digital strategy framework, content ideas and an action plan for their business.
Digital Agency Leader and StrategistKendra Ramirez Digital Agency | Digital Strategy, Execution, Coach & Trainer
Kendra Ramirez is a crazy sports mom who springs out of bed in the morning to conquer the world and annoys others who are not morning people.
She and her team help clients get the most out of their business development efforts, extend their marketing and recruiting initiatives to get real results from their digital efforts.
Kendra is globally recognized on the home page of LinkedIn.com, John Barrett Entrepreneur Vision Award recipient, AMA Marketing Legend and a finalist for the Social Media Innovator of the Year. Since 2005, she has helped hundreds of organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage digital technologies. Kendra has spent more than 15 years in technology companies as a change agent in sales, marketing and recruiting leadership for B2B customers.