How Industrial Technology Disrupts American Manufacturing: A Smart Factory Breakfast Seminar Presented by FORCAM, Inc.Name: How Industrial Technology Disrupts American Manufacturing: A Smart Factory Breakfast Seminar Presented by FORCAM, Inc.Date: July 28, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
“If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it” – Lord KelvinYou will learn:
How Industrial Technology Disrupts American Manufacturing
A Smart Factory Breakfast Seminar Presented by FORCAM, Inc.
Hosted by the Dayton Region Manufacturers Association and the European American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati
- How to reduce waste, downtimes, cycle times
- How to increase productivity with a fast ROI
- How to measure production floor productivity today
- How to increase capacity on all assets
- How to build a smarter, more economical and leaner production environment
- How to use OEE as a Key Performance Indicator in American Manufacturing
- How will you do your digital transformation with the IIoT? (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Daniel Deutsch, Senior Business Consultant to Manufacturing/Smart Factory Academy Trainer, FORCAM, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Sheena Finney, Industrial Engineer, Landing Systems-UTAS Aerospace, Troy, OH
- Bob Luthy, Continuous Improvement Manager, Richards Industries, Cincinnati, OH
- Greg Muhlenkamp, Vice President of Engineering, Midmark Corporation, Dayton, OH
FORCAM is a global technology partner to discrete manufacturing companies providing a unified approach for sustained manufacturing excellence across all operations.
FORCAM’s awarded technology suite FORCAM FORCE(TM) monitors the performance of over 60,000 machines globally and is deployed by best-in-class companies active in Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Oil and Gas, and Medical Device discrete manufacturing industries.
Customers achieve productivity increases which greatly exceed > 20% in less than 12 months.
FORCAM’s Advanced Shop Floor Management Technology harmonizes all manufacturing operations from to the top -- to the shop floor and across the global supply chain and enterprise creating the transparent factory environment.
FORCAM stands for rapid Return-On-Investment (ROI), an increase of Return-On-Capital-Employed (ROCE), and a competitive surge in overall cost savings and reduction of waste. Deliver Results in Productivity.
The Dayton Region Manufacturers Association (DRMA) provides programming, education, and peer-to-peer connectivity opportunities for members serving the aerospace, agricultural, medical, construction, defense and other markets. It represents 220+ manufacturer member companies and almost 16,000 employees in the Dayton Region. For more information about DRMA, visit www.DaytonRMA.org.
About the EACC
The European American Chamber of Commerce's trusted and engaged business network assists European companies as they launch and grow their U.S. operations, while also supporting companies from Greater Cincinnati as they export and/or establish operations in Europe. The EACC is a not-for-profit, non-governmental, non-political business association that is 100% member funded. The EACC is also part of a growing network of chapters in the U.S. and Europe: New York, New Jersey, Carolinas, Paris, Lyon and Toulouse.