The European American Chamber of Commerce (EACC) supports the growth and expansion of international companies as they enter the U.S. market. The EACC delegation at HANNOVER MESSE is available to meet with companies to discuss their U.S. business strategies.
- Anne Cappel, Executive Director - European American Chamber of Commerce - View Profile
- Kai Bitter, Attorney at Law & Rechtsanwalt - Frost Brown Todd - View Profile
- Chad Martin, CPA, CFE - Barnes Dennig - View Profile
To schedule a meeting, please contact email@example.com.
- Why Cincinnati?
- KPMG Ranks Cincinnati #1 Most Cost-Friendly Business Location Among Large U.S. Cities
- Manufacturing Hub
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Business Resources
- European Companies in Cincinnati
- Legal: Dinsmore & Shohl, Frost Brown Todd, Graydon Head, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, Thompson Hine, Wood Herron & Evans
- Sales Channel/Business Development: Nordic Industries Development
- Tax/Accounting: Barnes Dennig, BDO USA, Clark Schaefer Hackett, Grant Thornton, KPMG, Plante Moran, RSM, VonLehman & Company
- Financial: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bannockburn Global Forex, Fifth Third Bank, HSBC Bank USA, JP Morgan Chase, PNC Bank, US Bank
- HR/Relocation/Recruiting: Centennial Inc., Comey & Shepherd Relocation, Corporate Rental Consultants, Custom Design Benefits, Gilman Partners, HORAN, HUFF Realty Relocation, Sequent, The Xpat Desk
- Economic Development: City of Blue Ash, City of Cincinnati, City of Hamilton, City of Mason, Development Strategies Group
Economic Development Investor Companies