The EACC of Greater Cincinnati is governed by a Board of Directors. This group of experienced business leaders drive our mission and vision while supporting and advising our staff on implementing strategies. Board members are elected by members at our Annual Meeting each fall, and Board Officers are elected every two years.
2021-2022 Board Officers:
- President – Dominic Franchini, HORAN
- Vice President – Nelly Bonniol, Luxottica/EyeMed
- Treasurer – Chris Flaig, MCM CPAs & Advisors
2022 EACC Board of Directors:
- Kai Bitter, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Michele Blair, City of Mason
- Marcia Brandstadt, U.S. Commercial Service
- Cierra Clymer, REDI Cincinnati
- Annie Daniel, PNC Bank
- Mike Dektas, Miller-Valentine Group
- George DuChaine, DHL Express USA Inc.
- Julie George, Gilman Partners
- Joshua Katzman, Prysmian Group
- Chuck Miller, HSBC Bank USA N.A.
- Dave Mills, Clark Schaefer Hackett
- Antonio Pagano, Modula Inc.
- Kimberly Rossetti, Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- Yannick Schilly, Altix Consulting, Inc.
- Fabian Schmahl
- Thorsten Schroeder, Ditsch USA
- Chad Shaffer, Duke Energy
- Bobby Spann, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Jonathan Theders, RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders
- Chris Tyler, TyTek Industries
- Gabriel Venzin, ABM Drives Inc.