The EACC of Greater Cincinnati is governed by a Board of Directors. This group of experienced business leaders drive our mission and vision while supporting and advising our staff on implementing strategies. Board members are elected by members at our Annual Meeting each fall, and Board Officers are elected every two years.
2023-2024 Board Officers:
- President – Nelly Bonniol, Luxottica/EyeMed
- Vice President – Antonio Pagano, Modula Inc.
- Treasurer – Mike Dektas, Miller Valentine Construction
- Secretary – Cierra Clymer, REDI Cincinnati
2023 EACC Board of Directors:
- Kai Bitter, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Michele Blair, City of Mason
- George DuChaine, DHL Express USA Inc.
- Chris Flaig, MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Dominic Franchini, HORAN
- Julie George, Gilman Partners
- Joren Knockaert, Deceuninck North America
- Steve Melink, Melink Solar
- Dave Mills, Clark Schaefer Hackett
- Hans Philippo, Holland Roofing
- Andrea Pirondini, Prysmian Group
- Kimberly Rossetti, Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- Yannick Schilly, Altix Consulting, Inc.
- Fabian Schmahl
- Thorsten Schroeder, Ditsch USA
- Chad Shaffer, Duke Energy
- Joshua Smith, City of Hamilton
- Bobby Spann, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Chris Tyler, TyTek Industries
- Gabriel Venzin, ABM Drives Inc.
- Beth Vice, Roedl & Partner | VL
- Samantha Wager, Greater Cincinnati Foreign Trade Zones